Frontend / ReactJS Developer
Do you want to be an integral part of a team leveraging the latest technologies and methodologies to help our international roster of high profile clients ensure they can become or will remain the leaders in their field?
We’re looking for pioneers unafraid to leave their comfort zone to do great work. That might be building an entirely new application to revolutionise a process or procedure, or it could be adding the magic that makes our already cutting edge applications really stand out from the crowd.
You’ll be architect, builder and support network, so the ability to flex and adapt to daily challenges is a prerequisite. As is having the necessary skills to manage complex cloud migrations and the ability to analyse application performance and plan the improvements that will optimize it for the long term.
- Highly competitive salary (commensurate with experience and ability)
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Flexible working
- Free food and drinks
- Opportunity to directly contribute to the success of Blue Chip clients
- Exceptional personal and professional development opportunities
This role will be equally split between project work (new projects and enhancements to existing applications), support work and bug fixing. The primary responsibilities are listed below, but expect to be challenged in what is an exciting, fast moving business environment.
- Estimating on new projects
- Writing code to fulfil project requirements
- Client communication via our support system, email and phone.
- Bug fixing in existing and new applications.
- Contribute to critical support function
- Writing project documentation
- Improving internal tools
- Contributing to the achievement of Clydewire goals
- Delighting all Clydewire clients
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 2 + years’ experience
- Accomplished problem solver
- Passionate about providing great service
- Independent thinker
- Team player
- Positive outlook
- CSS / SASS
- Working with API’s
- Git Flow
- Symfony / TWIG